Philadelphia Family Home Care has an immediate need for Home Health Aids (HHA) to care for our clients!
● Minimum one year recent verifiable work
experience as a HHA providing patient care to adults from a hospital, nursing home or other agency.
● Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) preferred
● Activities of daily living
● Light housekeeping
● Nail care
● Range of motion / exercises
● Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
● Oral feeding
● Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
● Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
● Assisting with ambulation
● Medication assistance
● Weekly pay
● Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
● Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
● Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
● A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
● Paid time off
● 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support